SAFe® Scrum Master Orientation
8:00 AM–5:00 PM
- In this one day course you will learn the critical skills required to create high performance teams. This class will enable you to:
- Learn how to build high performance teams, and the concepts of forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Learn how to be a Scrum Master and serve your high performance team.
- Absorb the basic concepts of a Scrum Master, including the Scrum Master as a Servant Leader and how to coach your team.
- Form your team with insights on team structure, team purpose, and how Scrum ceremonies foster collaboration.
- Avoid roadblocks by learning the five dysfunctions of a team.
SAFe Scrum Master Orientation can be delivered as part of an SAFe ART or independently to Scrum Masters who wish to build their skills in an enterprise context.