Position: Mid-Level .NET DEVELOPER
DIRECT HIRE, CONTRACT TO HIRE
May 22, 2017
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven ability to work with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) in one or more of the following languages - C#, Ruby.
- 5+ years of experience with full stack web application development.
- 5+ years of experience in a Database Management System.
- 5+ years of experience in a writing stored procedures, views.
- 3+ years of experience with Responsive design frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience building web services (SOAP, REST).
- Working knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE SKILLS
- C# / .Net Framework 3.5/4.5 / OOPs
- Strong ASP.NET MVC 5.0
- AngularJS, jQuery, HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
- SQL Server 2008r2
- Unit Testing / UI Testing Experience
- Strong Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Web API (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Entity Framework 6.0 or Dapper.NET
- Mobile Technologies – Sencha, Cordova (Hybrid / Native) for IOS and android
- 4 year degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to independently analyze, research, and design complex solutions
- Ability to identify, estimate, organize, prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work in collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
To inquire or apply, please use the following contact form or call:
Scott Staib, Senior Recruiter