Position: FRONT END DEVELOPER
CONTRACT-TO-HIRE, DIRECT HIRE
May 15, 2017
We have a client that is looking for a developer to come in and join their team. It is a 6 month contract, with the potential for hire.
The client will require a face to face interview in Richmond before making an offer.
- Responsible for developing responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile browser
- Translate a design using HTML(5), CSS(3), Sass and Bootstrap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define functions and features
- Apply solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for desktop and mobile application
Technical Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing browser-based applications
- Possesses working understanding of AJAX design skills – particularly complex user task design
- Experience with CSS framework such as, Sass or LESS
- Solid knowledge of UI design patterns and approaches while developing for cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of basic agile development process, and working within small agile teams.
Sonny Gupta, Partner