Position: JAVA DEVELOPER
DIRECT HIRE, CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
May 30, 2017
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide escalated support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Converts specifications about business problems into programming instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Bachelors Degree
- Able to obtain a public trust clearance
- 4 plus years of experience in Application Development using Java, JSF, Web Logic, SQL
- 4 plus years of Web Application Development Experience
- Agile Experience
- Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)
To inquire or apply, please use the following contact for or call:
Scott Staib, Senior Recruiter